A GREAT VALUE FOR SMALL TEAMS
Small teams can run their own video conferences anytime, anywhere. The all-in-one BCC950 video conferencing system, with its high-definition, plug-and-play webcam and speakerphone, is ideal for small rooms or teams of 1-4 people. Set it up quickly and easily at an office desk or on a conference table. HD video and crystal-clear audio combine high quality with high value.
Just plug and play. BCC950 delivers wideband audio from a full duplex speakerphone and HD video from a motorized camera. In other words, itâ€™s everything you need to conduct a small video conference with up to 4 people in one room.
PERFECT FOR PRODUCTIVE TEAMS
With a compact footprint and motorized eye-level camera, BCC950 is designed with small groups in mind. An omni-directional speaker and noise-cancelling microphone allow all meeting members to clearly hear and be heard up to 2.4 m away. BCC950 is designed for use in private offices, home offices, or virtually any semi-private space.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VC APPS
BCC950 offers a plug-and-play USB connection to WindowsÂ and Mac computers, and works with most any video conferencing application, including SkypeÂ for Business, Zoom, BlueJeans, Broadsoft, Cisco Jabber, Fuze, LifeSize Cloud, and Vidyo.
Eye contact helps you make better connections, especially when you need to establish a new relationship, support a client, or collaborate with a distributed team. Thanks to a motorized camera and innovative extender stem, BCC950 makes video conferencing feel easy and natural.
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- 1.2x HD zoom
- 228 mm extender stem for elevation / eye-level camera angle
- Rightlightâ„¢ 2 Technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- Controls for call answer/end, volume, mute, and camera movement
How do i get this item?